Next stepPrevious step
On your computer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Note: Using the server installation package will run as a Windows service rather than a logged in application and will prompt for additional information during installation to allow appropriate access to the server.
- 1. Log in to the Data Protect portal.The Data Protect portal can be accessed from the following link: https://dataprotect.bell.ca/.
- 2. Click on the Downloads tab.
- 3. Select the appropriate download link and click Accept Terms and Download and the installation process will begin automatically.
- 4. Select Run to start the installation process.
- 5. The software installation will begin and you will be guided through the installation process.
- 6. During the installation process, you will be asked to review and accept the terms of service.
- 7. Select I Agree and click Next.
- 8. Select if you want to install all components of the service and click Next.Select whether to install Data Protect and/or Virtual Drive.
- 9. Your computer will show a default directory for installation, click Next.
- 10. Click Next to begin installing Data Protect to your computer.