Next stepPrevious step
Configuring your service
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Note: The configuration automatically starts once the installation is completed. A wizard will guide you through the process and the tabs will be highlighted informing you where you are in the process.
- 1. Click Next to start.
- 2. Enter your username and password then click Next.
- 3. Select a password that you wish to use to encrypt your data when it gets backed up and click Next.Note: Encrypting your data ensures that no one has access to your files and allows you to decrypt your data during a recovery process.
- 4. Choose the files you wish to back up and click Next.If you do not wish to perform initial backup, uncheck the Perform Initial Backup checkbox and click Next.
- 5. Review all of your selections and click Next to complete the setup of your Bell Data Protect service.