Next stepPrevious step
Configuring your Virtual Drive
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. The configuration automatically starts once the installation is completed.
- 2. Select what letter character you want to assign to your Virtual Drive.
- 3. Enter your username and password.
- 4. Check the Connect each time computer reboots if you would like your Virtual Drive to be automatically connected every time you start up your machine.
- 5. Click Connect.
- 6. Restart your computer to complete installation.