Next stepPrevious step
How to make a video call
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- There are a variety of ways to make a video call using the Bell Total Connect mobile app.
- To call one of your contacts, tap the Contacts tab and select the person you would like to call, then tap the video camera icon beside the desired number to place a call.
- To dial a number that is not stored in your contacts, tap the Call tab, use the dial pad to enter a phone number, and then tap the Video icon to place the call.
- To call someone you have recently called (or that has recently called you), tap the History tab, tap a call entry, and then tap the video camera icon beside the desired number to place a call.
- To call someone you are chatting with, tap the video icon in your chat to place the call.
- Note: The mobile app will automatically switch to low quality video if video call is made over the 3G network. Bell recommends that video calls are performed over a Wi-Fi network for the highest quality.