Next stepPrevious step
How to activate or deactivate Call Forward No Answer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- This feature allows you to forward incoming calls to a number of your choosing only when your office line is not answered.
- 1. Dial your IP Voice Anywhere number from a device in your Simultaneous Ring list.
- 2. Enter your passcode, followed by the # key.
- 3. To Activate
- After the prompt ("Please enter the destination digits"), press *92.
- After the prompt ("Please enter the destination number for Call Forward no answer followed by the pound key"), enter the 10-digit phone number to which you want your calls forwarded, followed by the # key.
- 4. To DeactivateAfter the prompt (“Please enter the destination digits”), press *93.