Next stepPrevious step
How to activate or deactivate Out of Service Call Forwarding
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- This feature allows you to forward incoming calls to a number of your choosing when your device is unreachable or out of service.
- 1. Dial your IP Voice Anywhere number from a device in your Simultaneous Ring list.
- 2. Enter your passcode, followed by the # key.
- 3. To Activate
- After the prompt ("Please enter the destination digits"), press *94.
- After the prompt ("Please enter the destination number for Out of Service Call Forwarding followed by the pound key"), enter the 10-digit phone number to which you want your calls forwarded, followed by the # key.
- 4. To DeactivateAfter the prompt (“Please enter the destination digits”), press *95.