Next stepPrevious step
How to program a speed dial number
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- This feature allows you to assign a speed dial key for up to eight frequently called phone numbers. The speed dial can only be used through the Desktop app.
- 1. From the Call management page, click Speed dial.
- 2. Enter a contactʼs phone number in the Phone number column next to the Speed code number you want it assigned to.Note: Do not include spaces, dashes or parentheses. For long-distance numbers, the prefix ‘1’ is not required. Please note LD charges might be applicable.
- 3. Enter the contact's name in the Name column on the same row.
- 4. Repeat steps 2-3 for each contact as required.
- 5. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.