How to program a speed dial number
This feature allows you to assign a speed dial key for up to eight frequently called phone numbers. The speed dial can only be used through the Desktop app.
1. From the Call management page, click Speed dial.
2. Enter a contactʼs phone number in the Phone number column next to the Speed code number you want it assigned to.
Note: Do not include spaces, dashes or parentheses. For long-distance numbers, the prefix ‘1’ is not required. Please note LD charges might be applicable.
3. Enter the contact's name in the Name column on the same row.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 for each contact as required.
5. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.