Next stepPrevious step
How to generate Detailed Call Reports
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Note: Due to the limitations and differences in reporting rules, call reports should not be used for billing purposes. Intra-group calls (ie. calls within the same group) are not included in these reports.
- 1. After logging in, click Call reporting under the Call Management, Standard Call Settings section. .
- 2. If you have an Auto attendant feature, you can quickly access the Call reporting from the Overview page.
- 3. Select a predefined date range from the options available.
- 4. Alternatively, select Custom range and choose your desired start and end date.
- 5. Select the format in which you want to view the report.
- 6. Click Export to generate the report.