Next stepPrevious step
How to activate Do Not Disturb
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Do Not Disturb feature allows you to have all incoming calls automatically sent to your voicemail (if applicable) and if no Voicemail the caller will hear a busy signal.
- 1. From the Overview screen, scroll down to the Quick access section.
- 2. Beside Do Not Disturb, select On.
- 3. Check Play ring reminder when a call is blocked to receive a notification on the BTC Mobile or Desktop when Do not disturb function is active to remind you this feature is enabled
- 4. To save your changes, click Save.
- Note: Find Me & Follow Me takes precedence over Call Forward Busy, Call Forward No Answer and Do Not Disturb. However, Call Forward All Calls take precedence over Find Me & Follow Me. If Do Not Disturb is enabled with Find Me & Follow Me, it will bypass calling your office telephone number first.