Next stepPrevious step
How to activate Call Forward Busy
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- This feature allows you to have any calls that come in while your line is busy automatically forwarded to a specified phone number.
- 1. From the Overview screen, scroll down to the Quick access section.
- 2. Beside Call Forward Busy, select On.
- 3. Enter the phone number to which you want busy calls forwarded.Note: Do not include spaces, dashes or parentheses. For long-distance numbers, the prefix ‘1’ is not required. Please note LD charges might be applicable.
- 4. To save your changes, click Save.
- Note: Find Me & Follow Me takes precedence over Call Forward Busy, Call Forward No Answer and Do Not Disturb. However, Call Forward All Calls take precedence over Find Me & Follow Me. If Do Not Disturb is enabled with Find Me & Follow Me, it will bypass calling your office telephone number first.