Next stepPrevious step
How to activate Call Forward No Answer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- This feature allows you to have calls that are unanswered after a specified number of rings automatically forwarded to a specified phone number.
- 1. From the Overview screen, scroll down to the Quick access section.
- 2. Beside Call Forward No Answer, select On.
- 3. Enter the phone number to which you want unanswered calls forwarded.Note: Do not include spaces, dashes or parentheses. For long-distance numbers, the prefix ‘1’ is not required. Please note LD charges might be applicable.
- 4. From the drop-down list, select the number of rings you want callers to hear before the call is forwarded.
- 5. To save your changes, click Save.