Next stepPrevious step
How to update my Bell Internet user ID and password on my Bell Hub 2000 modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Your Bell Internet user ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password should only be changed when directed by a Bell Internet customer service representative, or if you have reset your password through bell.ca.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
- 3. Click on Fibe Internet.
- 4. If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is the serial number located on the sticker on the back of the modem.
- 5. Click on Settings.
- 6. Enter your Bell Internet user ID (email@example.com) and password.
- 7. Click on Connect (or Save).
- 8. You will see a green check under the Fibe Internet service in approximately 10 seconds.