Next stepPrevious step
How to set or change the administrator password on my Bell Hub 2000 modem
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The administrator password is required when accessing the Bell Hub 2000 modemʼs settings. By default, the password is set to “admin” but you can set your own password for increased security.
- 1. Open a web browser.
- 2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
- 3. Click on the Modem settings button.
- 4. Enter your administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin".
- 5. In the Administrator settings section, click the Change button.
- 6. Type the current admin password in the Current password field.
- 7. Type a new password in the New password field.
- 8. Re-type the new password in the Confirm password field.
- 9. Click Save to confirm the changes.