Next stepPrevious step
How to program my Nova remote to work with other devices
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- You can program your Nova remote to control other devices such as your TV set or DVD player. If these quick programming instructions did not work for your device, we suggest manually programming your remote.
Unfortunately, while we try to accommodate most makes and models of television, some may not be supported. Codes for other devices are available online and in the manual.
Note: You do not need to program the remote to operate your Bell Business Fibe TV receiver.
- 1. Turn on the device you wish to control. On your Nova remote, press and hold SETUP until LED light blinks twice.
- 2. Press the mode button corresponding to the device you want to control (TV, DVD, AUX).
- 3. Press and hold the SELECT button.
- 4. Release the SELECT button when the device turns off.
- 5. Your Nova remote should now be programmed to control the selected device. If these instructions did not work for your device, we suggest manually programming your remote.