Next stepPrevious step
How to use the alphanumeric keypad on the Nova remote
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- If you know the channel number, you can use the keypad on your remote control to go straight to a particular channel. You can also use the keypad to enter letters on the Fibe TV search screen.
- 1. To view a particular channel, enter the channel number.
- 2. Press ENTER and the TV will go straight to the channel.
- 3. To enter a search term, select SEARCH.
- 4. Press the corresponding key repeatedly until the desired letter appears. For example, to enter the letter L, press the number 5 button three times.
- 5. To add a space to your search query, select 0 (SPACE).
- 6. To delete a letter or channel number you've just pressed, select DELETE or BACK.