Next stepPrevious step
Viewing my scheduled payments
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- This is your Scheduled payments screen.
- The Pre-authorized payment(s) table displays all of your accounts where you add, edit or remove pre-authorized payments for each account.
- The One time scheduled payment(s) table displays one time payments scheduled for the next 30 days.
- The Payment date column displays the date in which a payment is scheduled to be processed.
- The Account column displays the account name associated with the corresponding bill.
- The Payment method column displays the payment option selected for the corresponding account.
- The Amount column displays the amount of each payment.
- Click Edit to modify an existing post-dated payment.
- Click Remove to remove an existing post-dated payment.