Next stepPrevious step
How to set up and add bills
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Only users with administrator access can make these changes.
Note: Bill format is set to ebill by default.
- 1. Enter your email address and password.
- 2. Click Log in.
- 3. Click Admin settings.
- 4. Click Add billing account. Be sure to have your latest invoice handy.
- 5. Enter the ebill code from your bill.Note: If you don't have an ebill code, please click I don't have an ebill code. You'll be asked to enter your account number, postal code, and amount due on your latest invoice. Continue to step 7.
- 6. Enter your postal code as it appears on your latest invoice.
- 7. Click Continue.
- 8. Click Submit to complete.