Next stepPrevious step
Viewing my current bills
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- Please be sure to allow 3 business days for payments to appear in your payment status.
- This is your Current bills screen.
- The View bill column displays the date the bill was issued. Click on the date to view a digital copy of your bill.
- The Service column displays the service to which the bill corresponds (eg. Phone, Internet, TV).
- The Account column displays the account name associated with the corresponding bill.
- The Amount due column displays the dollar amount of the bill.
- The Due date column displays the date on which the amount is due.
- The Payment status column displays the details of any actions required regarding a bill or indicates if you have pre-authorized payments.
- Click Accounts to filter the accounts you wish to view.