Next stepPrevious step
How to configure Call forwarding: When out of service
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- The Call forwarding: When out of service feature allows you to have incoming calls automatically forwarded to a specified phone number when your desk phone is unreachable or out of service.
Note: Visit the Help section of the Bell Total Connect portal for more details on how this feature behaves when other call forward conditions are also set.
- 1. Touch your Personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- 2. Touch Call settings.
- 3. Touch When out of service.
- 4. To enable the feature, slide the toggle beside Enable to the right. It will turn green. When enabled, you must also enter a phone number for your incoming calls to be forwarded to in the Forward to # field.To disable the feature, slide the toggle to the left. It will turn white.
- 5. Touch Save to save your changes