Next stepPrevious step
How to make an audio call
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- There are a variety of ways to make an audio call using the Bell Total Connect mobile app.
- To call one of your contacts, tap the Contacts tab and select the person you would like to call, then tap the phone icon beside the desired number to place a call.
- To dial a number that is not stored in your contacts, tap the Call tab, use the dial pad to enter a phone number, and then tap the Call icon to place the call.
- To call someone you have recently called (or that has recently called you), tap the History tab, and then tap the phone icon beside the desired number to place a call.
- To call someone you are chatting with, tap the phone icon in your chat to place the call.
- Note: There is a chance your call may be dropped if you switch from one network to another while you are on a call. To maintain call quality, we recommend that you use the call back option or turn off Wi-Fi (and remain on LTE) before switching between networks.