Next stepPrevious step
How to reset your Voice Portal and IP Voice Anywhere passcode
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After logging, click My profile.
- 2. Click Passwords.
- 3. Click Manage passwords.
- 4. Select Set voice portal and IP Voice Anywhere passcode.
- 5. Enter your current passcode and new passcode in the appropriate fields.Note: Your passcode must be 6 to 8 digits in length. It must not contain your previous passcode, your own extension or office phone number, or a string of repeated digits (i.e. 111111).
- 6. Re-enter the new passcode for verification.
- 7. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.