Next stepPrevious step
How to activate Call Forward All Calls
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- This feature allows you to have all incoming calls automatically forwarded to a specified phone number.
- 1. From the Overview screen, scroll down to the Quick access section.
- 2. Beside Call Forward All Calls, select On.
- 3. Enter the number of the device to which you want all calls forwarded.Note: Do not include spaces, dashes or parentheses. For long-distance numbers, the prefix '1' is not required.
- 4. Check Play ring reminder when a call is forwarded to have a short ring play on your office phone when a call is forwarded to remind you this feature is enabled.
- 5. To save your changes, click Save.