Next stepPrevious step
How to activate Out of Service Call Forwarding
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- This feature allows you to have incoming calls automatically forwarded to a specified phone number when your device is unreachable or out of service.
- 1. After logging in, click My profile.
- 2. Click Out of Service Call Forward.
- 3. Select On.
- 4. Enter the number of the device to which you want out of service calls forwarded.Note: Do not include spaces, dashes or parentheses. For long-distance numbers, the prefix '1' is not required. You can enter feature access codes and speed codes in addition to phone numbers. This phone number must be permitted by your outgoing calling plan.
- 5. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.