Next stepPrevious step
How to configure your Call Transfer settings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
This feature allows you to send a call to another number in one of two ways; as a Consultative Transfer or a Blind Transfer.
- 1. From the Call management screen, click Call Transfer.
- 2. Select On to automatically direct a transferred call back to your line if the call is not answered.
- 3. Use the Number of rings before recall drop-down list to specify the number of rings before a transferred call is sent back to your line.
- 4. Check Place the call on hold for [x] seconds if the intended recipient's line is busy to have a blind-transferred call placed on hold for a specified time if the intended recipient's line is busy.Note: The intended recipient's line will ring when it is free.
- 5. Enter the amount of time you want transferred callers to wait on hold before the call is directed back to your line.Note: Accepted values range from 30-600 seconds.
- 6. Select On next to Return the blind transfer if the intended recipient is unavailable to answer the call if you want blind transfers immediately redirected back to you if the intended recipient is unavailable.
- 7. Select On next to Return the consultative transfer if the intended recipient's line is unavailable to answer the call if you want consultative transfers immediately redirected back to you if the intended recipient is unavailable.
- 8. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.