Next stepPrevious step
How to modify or delete a Hunt Group
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- From the main Hunt Group page, select the Hunt Group you would like to modify. You will be brought to a page where you can modify the following options:
- Hunt Group options — Modify the Hunt Group details, call flow options, and no answer settings. You can also delete the Hunt Group from this page.
- Hunt Group number — View or change the telephone number associated with the Hunt Group. If you are establishing a Hunt Group that will be used for internal calls only, assign an unused extension number.
- Hunt Group users — Add or remove users in the Hunt Group or change their sequencing.
- Selective Call Forwarding — Forward incoming calls to an alternate phone number depending on who is calling, time of day, day of week, or other criteria you define.To find out more about this feature, please go to the Selective Call Forwarding topic in this guide.
- Call Forward Busy — Automatically forwards incoming calls to the Hunt Group to a different phone number if all the phones in the Hunt Group are currently busy.Note: If the number to which you want to forward your calls is long distance, you do not require a '1' before the area code.
- Call Forward All Calls — Forward all incoming calls to the Hunt Group to a different phone number.Note: If the number to which you want to forward your calls is long distance, you do not require a '1' before the area code.