Next stepPrevious step
How to modify a Receptionist queue’s Comfort Message
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call Management.
- 2. Click Business Lines.
- 3. Click Receptionist queue.
- 4. Click on the receptionist queue you want to modify.
- 5. Click Announcements to see the announcements options.
- 6. Click the Announcements option from the menu on the left.
- 7. Click on the Comfort message tab.
- 8. Check Play comfort message to have a comfort message played at a specified interval while a caller is on hold.
- 9. In the Time between messages field, enter the time that will pass between replays of the comfort message.Note: Accepted values range from 10 to 600 seconds (up to 10 minutes).
- 10. Select the Audio option that the comfort message will use from the choices available.
- Default — Use the system default comfort message.
- Custom — Use a personalized message of your choosing.
- 11. If you select Custom, select an audio file (these files are stored in the Announcement Manager). You can also use the Voice Portal to record your greeting.Note: To ensure compatibility, please refer to the Recording Procedure and Acceptable File Formats guidelines before uploading your file.
- 12. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.