Next stepPrevious step
How to modify a Receptionist queue’s bounced call options
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- When a call is routed to an agent, you can select certain conditions to have unanswered calls re-routed to the queue.
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call Management.
- 2. Click Business Lines.
- 3. Click Receptionist queue.
- 4. Click on the queue you would like to modify.
- 5. Click Call Control.
- 6. Click Bounced calls.
- 7. Check Bounce calls after [x] rings if you want calls re-routed to the queue if an agent does not answer within the number of rings you can specify in the designated field.
- 8. Check Bounce calls if agent become unavailable while routing the call if you want calls immediately re-routed back to the queue if an agent is unavailable.
- 9. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.