How to modify a Receptionist queue’s bounced call options
When a call is routed to an agent, you can select certain conditions to have unanswered calls re-routed to the queue.
1. After selecting a group, click Call Management.
2. Click Business Lines.
3. Click Receptionist queue.
4. Click on the queue you would like to modify.
5. Click Call Control.
6. Click Bounced calls.
7. Check Bounce calls after [x] rings if you want calls re-routed to the queue if an agent does not answer within the number of rings you can specify in the designated field.
8. Check Bounce calls if agent become unavailable while routing the call if you want calls immediately re-routed back to the queue if an agent is unavailable.
9. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.