Next stepPrevious step
How to change the outgoing call privileges for a group
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- Note: View the About the Outgoing Calling Plan topic for a description of the various call types.
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
- 2. Click My Plan.
- 3. Click Calling Plan - Outgoing.
- 4. For each call type, choose a setting from the available options in the drop-down list for the department specified on that row.
- Y — Authorizes the call type.
- N — Blocks access to the call type.
- A — Forces users to supply an authorization code when the call type is detected.
- TX (where X = 1, 2 or 3) — Transfers users to the specified transfer number (T1, T2 or T3) when the call type is detected.
- 5. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.