How to change the outgoing call privileges for a group
Note: View the About the Outgoing Calling Plan topic for a description of the various call types.
1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
2. Click My Plan.
3. Click Calling Plan - Outgoing.
4. For each call type, choose a setting from the available options in the drop-down list for the department specified on that row.
- Y — Authorizes the call type.
- N — Blocks access to the call type.
- A — Forces users to supply an authorization code when the call type is detected.
- TX (where X = 1, 2 or 3) — Transfers users to the specified transfer number (T1, T2 or T3) when the call type is detected.
5. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.