Next stepPrevious step
How to assign or reassign a number to a new user
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After logging in, click the Users tab.Note: Group Administrators are sent directly to the Users tab after logging in.
- 2. To assign a number to a new user, perform a search for an available number.Note: To see the full list of users, leave the search field blank before clicking Search. Otherwise, the following searches are supported:
- Phone number – Enter the phone number without spaces. You may include a dash and parentheses (ie. (613)111-2222)
- Phone extension – Enter the prefix ‘x’ followed by numbers only (ie. x255)
- 3. To reassign an existing number to a new user, search for the user who is currently assigned the number.Note: To see the full list of users, leave the search field blank before clicking Search. Otherwise, the following searches are supported:
- Last name – Enter the user’s last name (ie. Smith)
- Full name – Enter the user’s first name followed by last name (ie. Jack Smith)
- 4. Click on the number you want to assign or reassign to the new user.
- 5. Click My profile to access the user’s Profile page .
- 6. Click Update profile.
- 7. Update the fields as required with the new user’s details.
- 8. To save your changes, click Save and you’ll be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Back.