Next stepPrevious step
How to add a Call Pick-up group
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
- 2. Click Call Pick-up.
- 3. Click Add.
- 4. In the Group name text box, enter a name for the Call Pick-up group.
- 5. Perform a search for available users to add to the group.Note: Click the + or – buttons to add or remove criteria fields to help further refine your search, or leave the search field blank before clicking Search to see the full list of available users
- 6. Click on the user name in the Available users columnNote: Hold the Control or Shift key when clicking the mouse to select multiple users or a range of users, respectively.
- 7. Click Add to move the user(s) to the Assigned users column.Note: You can assign all users in the Available users column by clicking Add all. A user can be assigned to only one Call Pick-up Group. To change the assignment of a user from one group to another, remove the user from the first group and then assign the user to the new group.
- 8. To remove users from the Assigned users column, select the user(s) and click Remove.Note: You can remove all users by clicking Remove all.
- 9. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.