How to add a Call Pick-up group
1. After selecting a group, click Call management.
2. Click Call Pick-up.
3. Click Add.
4. In the Group name text box, enter a name for the Call Pick-up group.
5. Perform a search for available users to add to the group.
Note: Click the + or – buttons to add or remove criteria fields to help further refine your search, or leave the search field blank before clicking Search to see the full list of available users
6. Click on the user name in the Available users column
Note: Hold the Control or Shift key when clicking the mouse to select multiple users or a range of users, respectively.
7. Click Add to move the user(s) to the Assigned users column.
Note: You can assign all users in the Available users column by clicking Add all. A user can be assigned to only one Call Pick-up Group. To change the assignment of a user from one group to another, remove the user from the first group and then assign the user to the new group.
8. To remove users from the Assigned users column, select the user(s) and click Remove.
Note: You can remove all users by clicking Remove all.
9. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.