Add an event to a schedule
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue to the next step
- When adding events to a schedule, text boxes marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields.
- 1. After selecting a group, click Call management.Note: You do not need to pre-select a group when creating an event at the company level.
- 2. Click Call routing schedules to manage routing schedules.
- 3. Click on the schedule you want to edit.
- 4. Click Add.
- 5. Enter the name of your event in the Event name text box.
- 6. Choose when your event will start and end. Under Event details, enter your start and end dates and times in the designated boxes. For full-day events, check All day event.Note: When All day event is selected, the Start time and End time options are disabled.
- 7. Indicate if the event will occur one time or repeatedly by selecting one of the options from the Recurs drop-down list:
Never for a one-time event
Daily for an event that happens every day
Weekly for an event that happens every week (specifying the day(s) of the week on which the event occurs)
Monthly for an event that happens every month (specifying the day(s) on which the event occurs)
Yearly for an event that happens annually
To schedule the event on a specific day each month (e.g., the 27th), check Day of the month and enter "27".
To schedule the event on a specific day of the week each month (e.g., the second Monday of each month), check Day of the month and choose "second" and "Monday" from the drop-down lists.
Tips for yearly events
To schedule an event for a specific day of the year, check Day of and select the day and the month.
To schedule the event on a specific day of the week and month (e.g., the first Sunday of January), check The <X> of <X> and select “first”, "Sunday" and "January" from the drop-down lists.
- 8. Choose if and when a recurring event ends by selecting one of the options listed under End.
- Never — An event with no end date
- After <X> occurrences — An event that will occur a fixed number of times (indicate the number of times the event will happen)
- Date — An event that will conclude after a specific calendar date
- 9. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.