Next stepPrevious step
View and manage group schedules
Click on each section below to see the associated image. You can also click the image or use the arrow keys to continue down the list.
- After logging in as a Group Administrator, click Call management and then click Call routing schedules to see the list of Call Routing Schedules.
- Create a group schedule — Choose Add to create a new group schedule.
- Edit a group schedule — Choose Edit from the far-right column for the group schedule you want to edit. You will be directed to a page where you can modify a group schedule.
- View an enterprise schedule — Select an enterprise schedule and choose View. You will be directed to a page where you can view a group schedule.
- Delete a group schedule — Check the Delete box from the row for the group schedule you want to delete, then click Apply or OK (Apply deletes the group schedule, while OK deletes the group schedule and brings you back to the previous page).Note: You cannot recover deleted group schedules.
- Search for a group schedule — Enter your search criteria and choose Find. To see all of your group schedules, choose Find All. For help defining search criteria, see Defining Search Criteria.