How to add audio messages to your Announcement Manager
1. Enter the announcement’s name in the Announcement name text box.
2. Click Upload an audio file to find the audio file for your announcement on your computer.
Note: The portal will automatically convert the audio file (wav, wma, mp3, ogg, m4a, aac, aiff) into a file of the appropriate size and format.
3. Select the sound quality of the recording, depending on the length of your audio file:
• Best (maximum recording time of 2 minutes and 30 seconds)
• Good (maximum recording time of 5 minutes)
• Basic (maximum recording time of 10 minutes)
Note: Please ensure your audio file meets the following size restrictions:
• 5 MB per file
• 1 GB per Auto Attendant
• 1 GB per Receptionist
• 1 GB for group announcements (per group)
4. To save your changes, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page. To exit without saving, click Cancel.