Navigating the app: Side menu
The second way to navigate is using the side navigation, which slides out when you tap your personal status icon in the top-left corner of the screen. This menu lets you view and access the following options from any screen (except the Call tab):
1. Tapping on your personal status icon at the top-left corner of the screen opens the My status screen, where you can change your avatar, status message and availability status.
2. The Call settings screen lets you control your incoming and outgoing calls by viewing and configuring features such as Do Not Disturb, Call Forward, Remote Office, Simultaneous Ring, Call Options, Call Waiting, and My Room.
3. The Preferences screen lets you access the language, remember password, and troubleshooting options.
4. Tapping Emergency Address will open up a web browser that automatically redirects you to the Bell Total Connect portal. From there, you can update the physical address associated with emergency calls made from your Bell Total Connect number. Once you’ve updated the address, simply return to the mobile app.
Note: For more information, please see Emergency service.
6. The Help screen provides access to our interactive user guides on how to use the app.
7. Tapping Sign out will end your session and close the app.