How to change existing wireless settings on my Connection Hub modem
The Connection Hub comes with a variety of default settings that can be changed.
For example, to connect to the Wi-Fi network, youʼll need to know the network name (SSID) and password. You can change these settings so that theyʼre more memorable.
1. Open a web browser.
2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
3. When prompted, enter the Connection Hub username (the default is admin).
4. Enter the Connection Hub password (the default is admin).
5. Click OK.
6. Click Wireless.
7. To change the network name (SSID), delete the current SSID.
8. Enter a new network name.
9. To change the network password, delete the current password.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Scroll to and click Save to update your wireless settings.