How to reset TCP/IP (Windows)
One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. Follow these instructions if you can't connect to the Internet and you've tried all other methods to resolve the problem.
1. Click Start.
2. Click Run.
3. Enter cmd.
4. Click OK.
5. Enter netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt in the command console.
6. Press Enter on your keyboard.
7. Wait briefly while TCP/IP is reset and a log file is created.
8. To view the log file, click Start.
9. Click My Computer.
10. Click Local Disk (C:).
11. Scroll to and double-click on resetlog.txt.
12. The log for the TCP/IP reset is displayed.
The log will confirm that the reset has been completed.