How to set up Bell Mail in Outlook 2016
You can use Microsoft ® Outlook ® 2016 to send, receive and manage your Bell Mail messages.
1. In Outlook 2016 click File.
2. Click Add Account.
3. Click Your Name.
4. Enter your name.
5. Click E-mail Address and enter your email address.
6. Click Password and enter your Bell email password.
7. Re-enter your Bell email password.
8. Select Manual setup or additional server types.
9. Click Next.
10. Click POP or IMAP.
11. Click Next.
12. Click Account Type.
13. Select IMAP.
14. Enter imap.bell.net as the incoming mail server.
15. Enter smtphm.sympatico.ca as the outgoing mail server (SMTP).
16. Enter your Bell email address as the user name.
17. For the password, enter your Bell email password.
18. Click More Settings…
19. Click Outgoing Server.
20. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
21. Click Advanced.
22. Under Incoming server (IMAP), click Use the following type of encrypted connection.
23. Select SSL.
24. Under Outgoing server (SMTP), click Use the following type of encrypted connection.
25. Select TLS.
26. Under Server Timeouts, move the slider to 10 minutes.
27. Click OK.
28. Click Next.
29. Wait while the information is verified.
30. Click Close.
31. The email account has been added. Click Finish.