How to set up Bell Mail in Outlook 2007
You can use Microsoft ® Outlook ® 2007 to send, receive and manage your Bell Mail messages.
1. In Outlook 2007 click Tools.
2. Click Account Settings….
3. Click New….
4. Enter your name.
5. Click E-mail Address and enter your email address.
6. Click Password and enter the password for your email account.
7. Re-enter your password.
8. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Next.
11. For the incoming mail server, enter pophm.sympatico.ca.
12. For the outgoing mail server, enter smtphm.sympatico.ca.
13. Click User Name and enter the user name for your account.
14. Click Password and enter the password for your email account.
15. Click More Settings….
16. Click Outgoing Server.
17. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
18. Click Advanced.
19. Click This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL).
20. Click Use the following type of encrypted connection.
21. Select TLS.
22. Under Server Timeouts, move the slider to 10 minutes.
23. Click OK.
24. Click Next.
25. The email account has been added, Click Finish.