Using Wi-Fi optimizer to improve Wi-Fi performance on my Bell Hub 1000 modem
The Wi-Fi analyzer will evaluate your Wi-Fi environment and provide a report. The tool will also provide automated solutions to help improve your Wi-Fi experience.
1. Open a web browser.
2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
3. Click the WiFi settings button.
4. Enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin".
5. Click the Advanced view button to access the advanced features of the modem.
6. Ensure you are on the Wi-Fi analyzer tab on the left.
7. Click the Start test button to initiate the test. The test will take approximately 45 seconds.
8. The report will show if optimizations to the settings are available. If there are, select the ones you wish to perform and click the Apply changes button.
9. The modem will confirm once the optimizations have been completed.