How to retrieve the administrator password on my Bell Hub 1000 modem
If you ever forget your administrator password, your modem can email it you as well as your Wi-Fi information (network names and passwords).
1. Open a web browser.
2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
3. Click Modem log in.
4. Click the Forgot your password? link.
If you don't see the link, the feature has not been set up.
5. The administrator login box will now show you the address it will email your passwords to.
6. Press the Password recovery button (key symbol) on the front of the modem.
7. Check your email to retrieve the password.