How to connect a computer to a wireless network (Windows Vista)
1. Click the wireless network icon.
2. Click Connect to a network.
3. Select the wireless network you want to use (e.g., My Bell Network).
4. Click Connect.
5. For the security key or passphrase, enter the password for the wireless network.
6. Click Connect.
7. Wait while the computer connects to the network.
8. Click Close.
9. Select the appropriate network location (e.g., Office network).
10. Click Close.
11. The computer is now connected to the wireless network.