How to configure the primary Wi-Fi network on my Bell Hub 1000 modem (basic)
Connecting to your primary Wi-Fi network gives you access to the Internet, the modemʼs settings and shared network devices such as storage and printers.
Note: You will need to use this network name and password when connecting Wi-Fi devices to your network.
1. Open a web browser.
2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
3. Click on the Wi-Fi settings button.
4. If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is the serial number located on the sticker on the back of the modem.
5. Ensure you are on the Primary tab.
6. Set your Primary Wi-Fi network to the ON (or OFF) position near the top of the screen.
7. If you want, you can change the network name and password to something easier to remember.
8. Click the Save button to save your changes.