How to configure the guest Wi-Fi network on my Bell Hub 1000 modem
The guest wireless network only provides access to the Internet. Guests donʼt have access to the other devices on your network and cannot change your networkʼs settings.
Note: You will need to use this network name and password when connecting your Wi-Fi devices to your network as a guest.
1. Open a web browser.
2. Type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modemʼs settings.
3. Click on the Wi-Fi settings button.
4. If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin".
5. Go to the Guest tab.
6. Ensure the Guest Wi-Fi network is set to the ON position.
7. If you want, you can change the network name and password to something easier to remember.
Tip: You can add the word "guest" to the network name to distinguish it from your primary network.
8. Click the Save button to save your changes.