How to disable the Recent Panel functionality on Business Fibe TV
By default, pressing the Last button on your remote will display a panel of the five most recently viewed channels, with the option to select one to tune into. You can disable this functionality, which will make pressing the Last button immediately tune your TV into the last channel that was viewed.
1. On your Fibe TV remote, press menu.
2. Scroll to and select Settings.
3. Scroll to Menu and guide.
4. Scroll to and select Recent channels.
5. Scroll to and select Do not show last five channels viewed.
6. Scroll to and select Save.
7. To revert back to the display of the last five channels, follow steps 1-2 and select Show last five channels viewed.