I can’t watch TV and see the Bell Fibe logo on my screen
If there is a red “X” on your TV or the Fibe TV screensaver appears for longer than 15 minutes, and the Wi-Fi light on your receiver is red, this means that your Wireless Receiver isnʼt paired with your Wireless Receiver Transmitter.
1. Reset your Wireless Receiver by holding down the POWER button for five seconds.
2. Once you see the connection instructions appear on the TV, go to the Wireless Receiver Transmitter and confirm that it is powered on and connected to your modem via an Ethernet cable.
3. On the front of the transmitter, confirm that the Wi-Fi light is either solid green or flashing green.
4. Press the WPS button on the transmitter. The bottom green light will begin to flash.
5. Within 2 minutes, go back to the Wireless Receiver and press the OK button.
6. The pairing process can take several minutes, during which different icons will appear on the TV. When the pairing is complete, the receiverʼs Wi-Fi and LINK lights will turn green. Press the SELECT button on your remote to start watching TV.