Adding users to your account
Note: Must have administrative access to make changes to your Data Protect account.
1. Log in to the Data Protect portal.
The Data Protect portal can be accessed from the following link: https://dataprotect.bell.ca/.
2. Click Account.
3. Under the Users table section, click Add User.
4. Enter user's email address.
5. Select appropriate user group.
6. Enter user's first and last name.
7. Enter a security question and corresponding answer.
8. Enter user's address, city, state/province, country and zip/postal code.
9. Enter user's phone number.
10. Check CDP User if applicable.
11. Click Add to complete.